Thailand is filled with some of the most incredible things to do and see on the planet. We’re hand picked our top ten favourite activities so you can make sure you’ll get the most from your travels.
- Big Buddha – The hike up to Big Buddha in Phuket is well worth the visit. Although the hour uphill hike may feel strenuous, the views at the top will make it all worth it.
- Bangla Road – although nightclubs and bars aren’t everybody’s cup of tea, walking down Bangla road in Patong is a real experience. You may get spoken to from all angles but the atmosphere is worth experiencing.
- Phuket Elephant Sanctuary – Elephants are such a big part of Thai culture and they’re such a well respected animal. The sanctuary helps restore the lives of the harmed elephants and creates a safe home for them again. It’s a wonderful thing to be a part of that and help these animals yourself.
- Wat Chalong – Wat Chalong is one of Phuket’s most beautiful temples. With red and gold detailed paint work and the most stunning architecture, you won’t be able to take your eyes off of it.
- Phi Phi – Phi Phi island is the most popular and famous boat trip from Phuket. Ever since the movie ‘The Beach’ was shot at Maya Bay, this island has become the hotspot for tourism. Think crystal blue waters and stunning views.
- Koh Lipe – Said to be the Maldives of Phuket, this island is the most stunning of them all. Blue waters, soft white sand and unspoilt nature. Luckily tourism hasn’t affected this place too much, so hurry before tourism gets the better of it!
- Samkong market – Samkong market is one of the busiest and most bustling markets in Phuket. This is the place for cheap materials. Whether you’re looking for kitchen accessories, clothes or household items, this place has it all, and will have the most competitive prices out there!