Thailand is notoriously known for it’s night life… its crazy night life! This night life often gets a bad rap and if clubbing in the heart of Patong isn’t really your scene, here are some of our favourite alternative evening activities here in Phuket.
1. The Simon Cabaret This cabaret show if probably the most famous in Phuket. The ladyboys take to their stage in their extravagant glitzy outfits, dancing and putting on quite the show. If you’re looking for some entertainment, this place certainly won’t let you down.
2. Friendship Beach Here at Friendship Beach, we like to offer live music on a Friday night. The band plays all evening, just as you’re sat outside beside the beach for an authentic dinner… what a dream. Enjoy a delicious meal, watch the waves crashing against the shore, and listen to the music from our favourite band. It’s the perfect way to bring in the weekend!
3. Phuket Town If you appreciate a good cocktail, Phuket Town is your place. With streets and streets of cool and quirky bars serving up the most inventive cocktails on the island. Z1mplex is an awesome spot for some mixology too.
4. Patong Now if you are one to enjoy a good night on the town, look no further than Patong. From nightclubs, to ladyboy shows, bars and drinking cheap cocktail buckets, they’ve got everything you need to have a night of adventure. Bangla Road is known for its nightlife and shows, and definitely will not disappoint.
5. East 88 at Serenity Resort If you prefer things a little more low key, then head on over to our friends over at East 88 Restaurant and Beach Lounge at Serenity Resort for meal to remember. If you’re here with a loved one and want to celebrate a special night together, Serenity resort has got you covered. With it’s white decor and waterfront views, it’s our go-spot for a romantic dinner and a cocktail or two.