If you’re looking for somewhere to bring in the new year in style, there’s no better option that a beach club. Think free-flowing drinks, live DJ’s, ocean views, buffet food and chilled vibes. The good thing is, there are plenty of beach clubs to choose from in Phuket, so have a read below and take your pick!
- Cafe Del Mar Cafe Del Mar is probably Phuket’s most popular and well known beach club. Originating from the iconic Cafe Del Mar in Ibizia, it’s made its way all the way to Phuket to show us a good time. It’s located on Kamala beach. We’re talking 10 person kabanas, sushi on tap, rustic beach bar, live pool dancers and fire shows at sunset. It’s a place you won’t want to miss.
- Catch Beach Club Catch beach club is located on Surin beach, in collaboration with the Twin Palms hotel. If the young laid back vibes of Cafe Del Mar don’t work for you, perhaps Catch will. Think all-white decor, high profile guests, caviar and lobster for dinner, and champagne flowing all night. So get your jacket or heels on and let the night take you away.
- Baba Beach Club Baba beach club can be found on the beautiful Natai beach, in Phangna. We’re talking huge swimming pool, 360 degrees pool bar, paddle boarding and even horse riding. This place is perfect for a large group as there’s something for everyone, so you all can leave happy.
- Dream Beach Club If you’re looking for a fun family day out, Dream beach club is your match. They’re perfect for the whole family. Dream is located on Layan beach. It’s the perfect spot during the day to soak up the sun, have a beach BBQ or even a Sunday brunch feast!
- Kudo Beach Club If you’re looking for something a little more central, Kudo beach club is right in the heart of Patong. Although not as sophisticated as the rest, the laid back and relaxed atmosphere makes it the perfect place to attract solo travellers.